State Aid Proceedings and Litigation
Date: 17 May 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: Registration before 17 April 2018: 621€ / Registration after 17 April 2018: 690 €
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127541&en
The aim of this seminar is to provide practical legal training on procedural issues for practitioners involved in State aid cases.
- Judicial review proceedings of State aid decisions in the EU courts and related challenges;
- Recovery of unlawful or misused State aid;
- Private enforcement of State aid rules;
- Enforcement of EU State aid rules in national judicial proceedings;
- Minimum requirements for national remedies and procedures set by EU law.
Who should attend?
EU and national civil servants, lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel dealing with State aid cases.