Annual Conference on European Patent Law 2018
Date: 25 October 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: Registration before 25 Sep 2018: 711€ / Registration after 25 Sep 2018: 790 €
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/?127493&en
This annual conference will update patent litigators and attorneys on the ongoing EU initiatives in the field of patent law. The future of the Unitary Patent System and the consequences of Brexit will be discussed.
- Patent litigation and patent-filing strategies in the life sciences and IT sectors;
- Patents and competition law;
- Infringement actions regarding second medical use patents;
- The doctrine of equivalence before and after Actavis v. Eli Lilly;
- The future of the Unitary Patent System.
Who should attend?
Litigators specialised in patent law, in-house counsel, European patent attorneys and future judges of the Unified Patent Court (UPC).