Online Conference on European Consumer Law 2020
Date: 08 October 2020
Duration: 1.5 days
Cost: 790€, discounts available
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=476cc7734db13cec3523391a2267bf9aa0776d6800742886165273&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129866
This online conference will bring consumer law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- The main priorities of the new Consumer Agenda;
- COVID-19 and consumer protection;
- Digital Single Market: the new Digital Services Act package;
- The path towards sustainable consumption;
- The new EU Directive on representative actions for the protection of collective interests of consumers;
- Consumer vulnerability in the financial sector;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU.
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners specialised in the field of consumer law, consumer protection and policy.
Interactive online conference
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online training platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience.