Annual Conference on EU Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector 2021
Date: 03 March 2021
Duration: 3 days (morning sessions)
Location: Online Conference
Cost: € 720,00 / € 648,00 (Registration by 14 February)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=d2da3d46629c4c2f0f8c74447b14247c7e9edfab00765697052880&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130261
This online conference will bring legal practitioners working with the pharmaceutical sector up-to-date on the latest relevant regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Impact of recent rulings from the CJEU on supplementary protection certificates, patent settlements, and online sales of medicinal products;
- Ongoing European Commission cases on competition law;
- Towards a European Health Data Space;
- The European Commission’s Pharmaceutical Strategy;
- Initiatives related to Covid-19: shortage of medicines, dependency on raw materials from outside the EU, cooperation between Member States;
- Fair competition between pharmaceutical companies in times of Covid-19 and Brexit.
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, lawyers in national ministries and authorities dealing with regulation of the sector.
Interactive online event:
The conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.
Networking opportunities where participants can meet each other and chat with speakers will be offered.