Summer Course on European Intellectual Property Law
Date: 29 June 2020
Duration: 5 days (afternoon sessions)
Cost: 690,00 €
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=03df4d5b31c33c606199d33b8379262d2adb6d9700713473162063&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129948
This online course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework;
- Impact of Brexit on IP rights;
- IP law in the context of corona crisis;
- Trade marks and designs;
- Geographical indications;
- Copyright and the digital age;
- Patent law and litigation;
- Intellectual property exhaustion;
- Intellectual property licensing;
- Cross border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Who should attend?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
The summer course will be hosted on ERA’s own online training platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants, break out into working groups and work collaboratively on case studies and quizzes. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in a high-quality online training environment.