Annual Conference on European Trade Mark and Design Law 2020
Date: 08 October 2020
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier & Live Stream
Cost: € 890
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=d81746b51465cb79b87922cb9b9e90b0a4a1c65c00725747158144&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129380
The aim of this conference is to meet the requirements of trade mark and design law practitioners to keep informed about the recent case law and the latest EU legislative developments.
- Key recent rulings from the General Court and the CJEU;
- Quality label, collective and certification marks;
- Recent developments on bad faith registrations;
- Main achievements in 25 years of trade mark law harmonisation in the EU;
- Fundamental rights and trade mark law;
- Recent activities of the EUIPO and its Observatory.
If you register for the face-to-face event and we are obliged to hold the event online-only, you will have the option either to switch to the online-only event (in which case we will reimburse you the difference) or to cancel your participation at no cost.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel and other practitioners of law dealing with trade marks and design.
This event will be also streamed live on:
08 October 2020 from 9:00 - 17:45 CET; and on
09 October 2020 from 9:00 - 12:30 CET.