Annual Conference on EU Financial Regulation and Supervision 2020
Date: 09 December 2020
Duration: 3 days (morning sessions)
Location: Online Conference
Cost: € 790,00 / € 711,00 (Registration by 10 November)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=69135208edd8bc7fe4ced4d6c2f0f3787f286b9600752010046281&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129888
This year’s conference is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of emerging and existing challenges facing the EU’s financial regulatory and supervisory framework, with special focus on new trends in the art and craft of financial supervision, lessons learnt from COVID-19, regulatory relief, transparency and other trends in the banking, asset management, insurance and financial services sectors.
- EU pandemic response package: supervisory and monetary impact;
- CMU2.0 and pandemic CMU response;
- Practical crisis prevention and management for small/midsize banks;
- Digital Finance Package and legislative proposals on crypto-assets;
- ESMA MAR review and the coming reform agenda for market abuse;
- Fight against financial system abuse, financial crime and money laundering;
- Brexit, geoeconomics, and global challenges.
Who should attend?
Legal officers at national supervisors, central banks and the EU supervisory authorities, compliance officers and legal officers in private-sector financial institutions, lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and financial regulation.
Interactive online conference:
The online conference will be hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. The highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate actively in the best-quality videoconferencing environment available. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience.