Annual Conference on European Direct Taxation Law 2020
Date: 04 November 2020
Duration: 3x0.5 days
Cost: 790€, discounts available
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=eec4c81d46804c8e9071726ffa31655fca66e88600752996189643&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=129816&idrubrik=1024
This online conference will enable tax practitioners to keep up-to-date with the most recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence in the field of direct taxation.
- Policy update from the European Commission;
- EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions;
- BEPS 2.0 initiative;
- DAC6 and reportable cross-border arrangements;
- State aid after the Starbucks, Fiat and Apple judgments;
- Recent case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the area of direct taxation;
- Future challenges for direct taxation.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, tax advisors, national civil servants, judges and prosecutors.
Interactive online conference
The webinar will be hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. You will be able to participate actively and interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants, break out into working groups and work on case studies. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience.