Annual Conference on European Trade Mark and Design Law 2021
Date: 06 October 2021
Duration: 3 half days
Cost: € 790.00 / € 711.00 (Registration by 6 September 2021)
Organiser: Academy of European Law (ERA)
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=8ad93694697ca929558c5f91295b8952d699bf0e00796019786644&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130333
The aim of this online conference is to meet the requirements of trade mark and design law practitioners to keep informed about the recent case law and the latest EU legislative developments.
- Design law and new technologies;
- Ongoing initiatives to reform the EU design system;
- Topical recent issues of trade mark law: slogans, trade mark use by influencers, famous names as trade marks;
- Recent judgments on trade marks and designs from the EU Courts;
- Latest update from WIPO and post-Brexit issues on exhaustion;
- Online protection of designs and trade marks.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel and other practitioners of law dealing with trade mark and design
Interactive online conference:
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.