Annual Conference on European Company Law and Corporate Governance 2021
Date: 21 October 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany
Cost: € 790.00 / € 711.00 (Registration by 21 September 2021)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=abfc060297df8d0bf1665be40e6bb50199466e9d00804720327507&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130339
The aim of this year’s annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European company law and corporate governance. The focus this year will be on the identification, disclosure, and management of conflicts of interest in corporate governance.
The conference will also take stock of the European Commission’s priorities, discuss post-pandemic lessons for European company law and corporate governance, and provide an update on company reporting, transparency, and auditing.
- Conflicts of interest in corporate governance: from ethics to white-collar crime;
- Corporate compliance investigations and reporting;
- Corporate resilience and crisis management post-Covid;
- Corporate sustainability reporting and supply-chain due diligence;
- Governance trends for boards and board committees: remuneration, anti-short termism, Green Deal/sustainable governance.
Who should attend?
Business lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, notaries and company registrars, compliance officers, risk managers and corporate governance professionals, corporate finance analysts, as well as civil servants dealing with business organisations and enterprise structures.