Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2021
Date: 18 November 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Trier, Germany
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 18 October 2021)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=7d0676eb03c4e996433726050ab46d6067e5a99800809147389392&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130334
This annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives and recent case law adopted by the CJEU in the field of copyright law.
- Recent CJEU rulings on copyright;
- Access to documents and copyright;
- Relationship and tension between copyright and trade mark;
- Fundamental rights, copyright and online platforms;
- Impact of the Digital Services Act on copyright;
- Update on the activities of the European Commission and the Member States on copyright;
- Future of EU copyright law.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law.
Hybrid conference = You can participate either face-to-face in our conference in TRIER or online.