Annual Conference on Financial Compliance in the EU 2021
Date: 04 November 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Trier, Germany
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 14 October 2021)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=a31c24191cb4944c3d0cfee34dcab6047f9a27ec00810562914890&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130340
The focus of this year’s annual conference is to present and analyse the proposed EU AML/CFT reform package, including the new EU AML/CFT authority, the new EU AML Regulation (AMLR), the 6th round of revisions to the AML Directive (AMLD 6) and other existing legislation.
- New EU AML/CFT Authority;
- New Single EU AML/CFT Rulebook;
- Proposal for 6th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AMLD 6);
- Proposal for an Anti-Money Laundering Regulation (ALMR);
- Proposed revision of the 2015 Transfer of Funds Regulation;
- Full application of the EU AML/CFT regime to cryptoassets;
- EU-wide limit on large cash payments;
- Enhanced AML/CFT enforcement against non-cooperative third countries.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers, MLROs, FCOs, risk managers, and customer due diligence, internal audit and internal governance professionals working in the private sector, in particular the financial industry;
- FIU officials, AML supervisors, and other EU and national civil servants dealing with AML/CFT, KYC and financial compliance matters. FinTech lawyers, fund lawyers, and financial-product design and legal/regulatory affairs professionals in the payment services sector;
- Business lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel in the private sector, notaries and company registrars.