Annual Conference on EU Competition Law 2021
Date: 09 December 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Trier, Germany
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 9 November 2021)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=c548d82a3fbe8948202c19d6e46190b685f37c0600812304505205&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130337
This conference will provide a forum for discussion for competition law experts from all over Europe on the latest developments in the enforcement of EU competition law at both EU and national level.
- Latest policies and initiatives of the European Commission;
- Revision of competition law instruments;
- Competition policy and sustainability;
- Recent developments in the ICT sector;
- Competition and pharma;
- Notable judgments of the CJEU in the field of competition law;
- Latest cases and developments at national level.
Who should attend?
Staff of national competition authorities and EU institutions, lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.