Annual Conference on EU Trade and Investment Law 2021
Date: 04 November 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Cost: 790 EUR (Discounts Available)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=3b473cbfc32d87ad1efa935e30739cdda5df816f00816013420170&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130346
The aim of this annual conference is to provide legal practitioners with an update on the current challenges facing the European Union with some of its key trading partners. It will give participants the opportunity to exchange with high-level experts and acquire a better understanding of topical issues in international trade and investment law. Relevant recent developments in EU and WTO case law will also be tackled.
- Global trade policy environment;
- Regional Trade Agreements update;
- EU-UK trade relations under the Trade and Cooperation Agreement and the Northern Ireland Protocol;
- Dispute Settlement and the EU’s enforcement activity under revised enforcement Regulation (EU) 2021/167;
- EU trade policy priorities;
- Investment Screening Regulation (EU) 2019/452 – experience gained so far;
- Intra-EU investment arbitration under the Energy Charter Treaty (ECT).