Annual Conference on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities 2021
Date: 17 November 2021
Duration: 3,5 days
Cost: 450 EUR (Discounts Available)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=3b473cbfc32d87ad1efa935e30739cdda5df816f00816013420170&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130347
This online conference will provide a forum for discussion of the updates and challenges involved in the exercise of the right to independent living in the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, the relevant EU law and the European Convention of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, as well as of best practice in the field.
- EU Disability Strategy 2021-2030;
- EU Accessibility Act;
- Rail passengers’ rights;
- Human rights-compliant EU funding;
- Recent CJEU case law on disability;
- Recent jurisprudence of the CRPD Committee;
- The right to vote of persons with disabilities.