Annual Conference on EU Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector 2022
Date: 17 March 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Brussels, Belgium
Cost: € 890.00/€ 801.00 (Registration by 17 February 2021)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=006fbd4eb9481d61773f90d660587e1bc6d2192300845365304807&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131139
If you cannot attend the conference in Brussels, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.
This hybrid conference will bring legal practitioners working with the pharmaceutical sector up-to-date on the latest regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Latest policies and initiatives of the European Commission;
- Update on the activities of the European Medicines Agency;
- Ongoing revision of EU pharmaceutical law;
- Recent initiatives regarding the EU Health Data Space;
- Pharma, competition and patent law at the crossroads;
- Implementation of the Medical Device Regulations;
- Ongoing revision of the Blood, Tissues and Cells Directives;
- AI in the health sector;
- Pricing, reimbursement and procurement.
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, lawyers in national ministries and authorities dealing with regulation of the sector.