Annual Conference on Law and Sustainable Finance in the EU 2022
Date: 26 September 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany & Online
Cost: € 790
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=9b01fcd601ecf018f138c3cde1546e8b859f604400906687821613&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131511
The conference will provide a comprehensive update on the latest developments in sustainable finance law from a variety of perspectives, focusing in particular on ESG compliance in financial services, investments, value-chains and banking.
Special attention will be given to the financial and investment implications of the European Commission’s new Strategy for Financing the Transition to a Sustainable Economy and the new International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB).
- State of play in the financing of the green recovery and transition;
- Sustainability and investments: regulatory update on SFDR and NFRD;
- Greenwashing, ESG disclosure of climate-related information and reporting requirements, and enforcement;
- The EU taxonomy of eco-compatible activities, the ISSB and progress towards the EU Green Bond Standard, climate benchmarks and disclosures;
- Sustainability and banking;
- Sustainable corporate governance.
Who should attend?
EU & national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms, CSDs), lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.