Annual Conference on Trade Mark and Design Law in the EU 2022
Date: 26 October 2022
Duration: 3 half days
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 26 September 2022)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=40b203f02151b53f2a75caa9d3f705a21e7f93fb00906690097494&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131160
The aim of this online conference is to meet the requirements of trade mark and design law practitioners to keep informed about the recent case law and the latest EU legislative developments.
- Topical recent issues of trade mark law, shape departing from the norm of the sector, the concept of acquiescence in light of the CJEU ruling in HEITEC;
- Recent judgments on trade marks and designs from the EU Courts and the EUIPO Boards of Appeal;
- Enforcement of rights and remedies after the recent CJEU rulings Nova Text GmbH and Koch Media v FU;
- Direct liability of online market places under trade mark law;
- Counterfeiting and the Digital Services Act;
- Impact of the EU legal reform of geographical indications on trade mark law.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel and other practitioners of law dealing with trade mark and designs.
Interactive Online Conference:
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.