Annual Conference on EU Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector 2023
Date: 09 March 2023
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium & Online
Cost: € 930.00/€ 837.00 (Registration by 9 February 2023)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=865c53081bdf3657c1defa0820251f3d7f4a7b8700932171448288&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131750
This hybrid conference will bring legal practitioners working with the pharmaceutical sector up-to-date on the latest regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Ongoing revision of EU pharmaceutical law;
- Implementation of the Regulation on Health Technology Assessment;
- The proposed Regulation on the EU Health Data Space;
- Data privacy and data transfer in the European Health Union;
- Pharma and competition law at the crossroads;
- Implementation of the Clinical Trials Directive;
- Revision of the Blood, Tissues and Cells Directive (proposed SoHO Regulation);
- Update on the activities of the European Medicines Agency;
- Current work of the Commission on unitary SPCs.
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, lawyers in national ministries and authorities dealing with regulation of the sector.
If you cannot attend the conference in Brussels, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.