Payment Systems and Services - Review of EU Rules and Beyond
Date: 20 April 2023
Duration: 1.5 days
Location: Trier, Germany & Online
Cost: € 830.00/€ 747.00 (Register by 20 March)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=56821cad71320a2eacbd1b03719bc8fb1b29cfd300948186234353&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131903
This hybrid seminar will analyse payment systems and payment services, while providing an update on the regulatory framework and addressing some of the current hot topics.
- Retail Payments Strategy for the EU;
- Review of the Payment Services Directive II;
- Instant payments;
- Introduction and distribution of digital euro;
- Developments in the payments market;
- Financial market infrastructures;
- Clearing package of December 2022;
- Regulatory requirements for Central Securities Depositories under CSDR;
- Recovery and resolution for central counterparties.
Who should attend?
In-house lawyers and compliance officers working in the field of payments, including in PSPs, clearing and settlement institutions and FinTechs, as well as national and EU authorities and regulators, and lawyers in private practice.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online! You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.