Annual Conference on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities 2023
Date: 25 October 2023
Duration: 3 half days
Cost: € 520.00/€ 468.00 (Registration by 25 September)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=4826490a69b124bcc68b73073fe6d3b9d1800c7201005869035214&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131774
This online conference will focus on the challenges of intersectional discrimination that people with disabilities face by exploring the impact of gender, sexual orientation and refugee status. The conference will also provide an update on disability law in the European Courts and the implementation of the right to vote of persons with disabilities in the 2024 European Elections.
- Recent CJEU and ECtHR case law;
- Intersectional discrimination in the EU;
- Disability and gender;
- Asylum-seekers and refugees with disabilities;
- LGBTIQ+ and disability;
- The right to vote of persons with disabilities;
- Accessibility in the 2024 European Elections Transport.