Energy Transitions 2021 Conference
Date: 11 March 2021
Duration: 2 days
Location: Joensuu, Finland
Organiser: UEF Law School, University of Eastern Finland
Web Link: https://www3.uef.fi/fi/web/cceel/conferences
The University of Eastern Finland (UEF) Law School in cooperation with the UEF Center for Climate Change, Energy and Environmental Law (CCEEL) is organises its 7th international energy law and policy conference “ENERGY TRANSITIONS”. The event will take place on 11 and 12 March 2021 in Joensuu, Finland.
The call for papers is open until 30 November 2020 on the following themes:
- Impact of COVID-19 on energy investments, energy contracts and trade;
- Reforming international investment dispute settlement system and impact on energy disputes;
- International LNG value chains: Current and future developments;
- International trade of energy products and multilateral, regional and mega-regional trade agreements;
- Global developments in the oil, gas and power sectors;
- European Green Deal;
- Flexibility in the energy system: Energy storage, demand-side management and the role of consumers;
- ESG and energy investments;
- The 2030 Agenda, SDG 7;
- The regulation of renewable and low-carbon energy sources;
- Subsidies to renewable energy and fossil fuels.
For more information, kindly visit https://www3.uef.fi/fi/web/cceel/conferences.