Market Abuse in the EU: Latest Developments
Date: 24 March 2021
Duration: 3 days (morning sessions)
Location: Online Seminar
Cost: € 790,00 / € 711,00 (Registration by 24 February)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=59f47eabd16b905373392455433d94e987cd5a9f00767521389633&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130453
This online seminar will explore the latest developments in the EU regulatory regime to prevent market abuse centred on the recently published outcomes of the ESMA MAR review.
It will look at the current regulatory framework for market abuse and its enforcement and provide a comprehensive update on the latest regulatory and compliance trends in this field.
- Benchmark provisions and the interplay between MAR and collective investment undertakings;
- Insider-dealing and disclosure;
- Pre-hedging: risks of market abuse and of violation of conduct rules;
- Buy-back programmes;
- Insider lists and managers’ transactions;
- Cross-market order book surveillance;
- Cross-border enforcement of sanctions and administrative sanctions;
- Retention of personal data.
Who should attend?
EU & national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors, lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.
Interactive online conference:
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.