Hybrid Conference on European Consumer Law
Date: 07 October 2021
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Trier, Germany
Cost: 790 € discounts available
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=109922827a58dbb5c0f3314ae986eb14a574d8ee00804475964277&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=130328
This hybrid conference will bring consumer law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- The new Consumer Agenda: an update on the legislative process;
- Consumer vulnerability within a digital society;
- Travel law: effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and future outlook;
- New proposal for a Directive on consumer credits;
- Product safety;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU.
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners specialised in the field of consumer law, consumer protection and policy.