Annual Conference on European Media Law 2022
Date: 02 June 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Online & Brussels, Belgium
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 2 May 2022)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=169c1d7773349c0cec4197d5c707afc408331d9500864788034068&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131137
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Update on the EU legal framework for audiovisual media services;
- Ongoing developments with regard to the Digital Services Act and the Digital Markets Act;
- Freedom of the media and safeguarding journalists’ work;
- Media as “critical infrastructure”;
- Digital advertising and the media;
- Competition and data protection law in the media sector;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, in-house counsel and other legal practitioners in the media sector.
If you cannot attend the conference in Brussels, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.