Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2022
Date: 24 November 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany & Online
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 24 October 2022)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=9797ae9170467dcca9720e41973100b50da7187c00906383573952&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131200
This hybrid annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives and recent case law adopted by the CJEU in the field of copyright law.
- Recent CJEU rulings on copyright;
- Topical issues of copyright law;
- Update on the activities of the European Commission and the Member States on copyright;
- Online copyright infringement;
- Ongoing reform of the Database Directive;
- Sectorial approach to copyright: music, audiovisual and culture.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.