Annual Conference on EU Financial Regulation and Supervision 2022
Date: 01 December 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium & Online
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 1 November)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=80b822184bdd86be260a056663116c95520e2e8200912468493784&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131514
This conference organised in a hybrid format will provide an update concerning the regulatory framework of EU financial regulation and supervision.
The state of affairs with respect to finalisation of the banking union and the establishment of the capital markets union will be elaborated on. A special attention will be given to sustainable and digital finance.
- Banking union: Banking crisis management and deposit insurance framework;
- Supervision under the banking union;
- Capital Markets Union: the CMU package 2021 and its developments;
- Do we need a capital markets authority for Europe?
- Sustainable finance: sustainability reporting and supervision of the SFDR;
- Fintech & digital finance: MiCAR & DORA and their implementation at national level.
Who should attend?
Legal, regulatory and compliance professionals at national supervisors, central banks and the EU supervisory authorities, private sector financial institutions, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms and funds), lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and financial regulation.
This is a hybrid event. You can participate either face-to-face in Brussels or online and you can switch your participation method at no cost until one day before the event.