Annual Conference on European Competition Law 2022
Date: 08 December 2022
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany & Online
Cost: € 790.00/€ 711.00 (Registration by 8 November)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=065ac5475f3f0d0ec0c8bff4a011bdb9159120ef00912471302668&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131125
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.
This conference will provide a forum for discussion for competition law experts from all over Europe on the latest developments in the enforcement of EU competition law at both EU and national level.
- The European Commission’s enforcement priorities and future plans;
- The new Vertical Block Exemption Regulation and Vertical Guidelines;
- Draft revised Horizontal Block Exemption Regulations and Horizontal Guidelines;
- Update on recent cases at EU and national level;
- Procedural issues;
- CJEU case law developments.
Who should attend?
Staff of national competition authorities and EU institutions, lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel.