Annual Conference on European Media Law 2023
Date: 01 June 2023
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Trier, Germany & Online
Cost: € 830.00/€ 747.00 (Register by 1 May)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=4b27bd1267129be495c990d58c86f1360ae1e07f00961593887094&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131945
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- European Commission digital single market and democracy action: achievements and remaining tasks;
- The European Media Freedom Act and its impact on the media sector;
- The role of journalists as well as private and public service media;
- A debate on the set up of supervisory authorities and the role of the European Board for Media Services;
- Competition and data in the media sector;
- Media literacy;
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, in-house counsel and other legal practitioners in the media sector.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.