Annual Conference on EU Financial Regulation and Supervision 2023
Date: 07 December 2023
Duration: 1,5 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: € 930.00/€ 837.00 (Register by 7 November)
Organiser: ERA - Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=d590ee33e90fc922ed98e9a48218fd7a3ebc0dd901015469663663&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=131761
This conference will provide an update concerning the regulatory framework of EU financial regulation and supervision.
Discussed topics will include AMLA, consumer finance, payments, open and digital finance as well as sustainable finance. Special attention will be given to the new proposals: PSD 3, PSR, FIDA, digital Euro and on ESG rating agencies. Remaining regulatory and supervisory challenges with respect to MICA and corporate sustainability reporting will also form part of the agenda.
- Stock-taking of legislative developments in 2023;
- Anti-Money Laundering Authority;
- Consumer finance and payments: the European Commission’s new Retail Investment Strategy, Proposals for PSD3 and PSR;
- Open and Digital Finance: FIDA, digital Euro and MiCA;
- 2023 sustainable finance package;
- Corporate sustainability reporting.
Who should attend?
Legal, regulatory and compliance professionals at national supervisors, central banks and the EU supervisory authorities, private sector financial institutions, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms and funds), lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and financial regulation.