Competition Law and Regulation in the Energy Sector Conference
Date: 14 November 2017
Duration: 1 day
Location: Le Plaza Hotel, Brussels, Belgium
Web Link: https://goo.gl/Er5ADY
Don’t miss the Competition Law and Regulation in the Energy Sector Conference. Hear directly from the European Commission on their approach to the energy sector, get an update on how national regulators are implementing key policies and get industry insights from leading in-house counsel.
Meet and network with our eminent speakers:
- Alexandre Gee, Deputy Head of Unit COMP.B1, European Commission;
- Mario Pohlmann, Vice President, Antitrust Law/Energy Law, E.ON;
- Malte Abel, Head of Antitrust & Energy Law, Innogy SE;
- Nadia Horstmann, Head of Unit, International Coordination Energy, Bundesnetzagentur (Federal Network Agency);
- Adrien de Hauteclocque, Référendaire, Chamber of Vice-President M. van der Woude, Court of Justice of the European Union (General Court).
All the key regulatory and policy issues covered:
- Winter 'Clean Energy' Package;
- Third Energy Package;
- Security of supply;
- Network codes.
Last competition law developments:
- Electricity Directive - REMIT - MiFID - EMIR;
- State aid;
- Abuse of dominance cases;
- Market definition;
- Regulation of retail prices;
- Price comparison tools;
- Digitalisation and smart grids.