Annual Conference on EU Social Security Law 2019
Date: 20 May 2019
Duration: 1,5 days; 10 hours
Location: ERA Conference Center, Metzer Allee 4, 54295 Trier, Germany
Cost: 870 €; discounts available
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: https://www.era.int/cgi-bin/cms?_SID=9d4c08508435d8217715b06a5d06ff0806351fc900631220614326&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=128431
This conference will enable practitioners of law specialising in social security to keep up-to-date with the most recent developments in legislation, jurisprudence and practice in this field.
* European Labour Authority;
* Posting of workers;
* Social security coordination reform;
* Data protection;
* Recent CJEU case law.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, public administration and civil society specialising in social security law.
* Dirk Bieresborn, Judge, Federal Social Court, Kassel;
* David Dion, Head of Unit, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Brussels;
* Daida Hadzic, Director, KPMG Acor Tax, Copenhagen;
* Prof Tamara Hervey, University of Sheffield Prodromos Mavridis, Legal Officer, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission, Brussels;
* Prof Charlotte O’Brien, University of York Julia O'Hara, District Tribunal Judge, Plymouth;
* Prof Etienne Pataut, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris;
* Gabriela Pikorová, Head of Unit of Coordination of Social Security, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Prague;
* Bernhard Spiegel, Head of Division, Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection, Vienna;
* Prof Herwig Verschueren, University of Antwerp, Antwerp.