EU Legislative Procedure in Practice
Date: 25 October 2018
Duration: 2 days
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost: 690 EUR (discounts available)
Organiser: Academy of European Law
Web Link: http://www.era.int
This seminar will provide civil servants with practical training on the decision-making process in the EU.
- Legislative procedures in the EU in practical terms with special emphasis on the ordinary legislative procedure (OLP);
- Legal basis of EU action in the jurisprudence of the CJEU;
- Impact assessment;
- Delegated and implementing acts;
- The principle of subsidiarity and the role of national parliaments;
- The negotiation process in practice: interactive exercise.