Brussels Legal is the centre of the legal community working with international and European Union law in Brussels.
We provide you with information on Brussels-based law firms and legal organisations and the lawyers who work for them, as well as information on the social and professional Brussels environment.
Find out more about:
- Articles for the Brussels legal community
- Brussels legal News on law firms and lawyers
- Legal conferences and seminars
- Legal education & courses
- Brussels newcomer information and tips
- Don't forget to sign up for the weekly EuroBrussels Legal Jobs Newsletter
Andrés Font Galarza is a Spanish qualified partner and a member of the Brussels Bar, based in the Brussels office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Mr. Galarza’s practice encompasses antitrust issues relating to mergers, joint ventures, distribution (especially online commerce), IP, the abuse of dominance and cartels.
He talks with Brussels Legal about the challenges of being a private practice lawyer in brussels after 15 years in the European Commission.