Welcome to the Brussels Legal community
Brussels Legal is the centre of the legal community working with international and European Union law in Brussels.
We provide you with information on Brussels-based law firms and legal organisations and the lawyers who work for them, as well as information on the social and professional Brussels environment.
Find out more about:
- Articles for the Brussels legal community
- Brussels legal News on law firms and lawyers
- The best Brussels legal jobs and a directory of law firms
- Legal conferences and seminars
- Legal education & courses
- Brussels newcomer information and tips
- Social events and the private life of Brussels lawyers (Brulex league, secret diary blog, ...)
- Don't forget to sign up for the weekly EuroBrussels Legal Jobs Newsletter
Brussels Legal Articles
Geert Somers specialises in intellectual property, e-commerce, ICT related contracts, media and entertainment, data protection, unfair competition and digital marketing. He works for clients in a number of sectors including Internet, technology, heavy industries, leisure, media, health care, training services, direct marketing and financial services.
He shared with Brussels Legal about the challenges of being a partner in time.lex, a law firm specialized in technology, intellectual property, media and e-business. The development and expansion of time.lex and the most challenging and rewarding aspects of day-to-day work were some of the topics discussed.
For more Brussels Legal articles click here.